WiFi-autopwner: script to automate searching and auditing Wi-Fi networks with weak security
- searching Open Wi-Fi network
- searching and cracking Wi-Fi network with WEP encryption
- searching WPS enabled Wi-Fi networks and Pixie Dust Attack against them
- collecting handshakes from every Wi-Fi network in range
You can use any of this action just typing the number of item in menu, or start them all. They all have timeouts so you’ll never be stuck.
Fix for Reaver Errors: WARNING: Failed to associate with
WiFi-autopwner has built-in fix for permanent error “Reaver Errors: WARNING: Failed to associate with” (as described here), so you can try this method if your Wi-Fi adapter is not able to perform Bruteforce PIN attacks.
Bruteforce PIN attack does not have timeout and it is not included in automate audit.
git clone https://github.com/Mi-Al/WiFi-autopwner.git
sudo bash wifi-autopwner.sh
Last Updated on
- Automated Pixie Dust Attack: receiving WPS PINs and Wi-Fi passwords without input any commands (89.6%)
- WiFi-autopwner 2: user manual and overview of new features (81%)
- The easiest and fastest ways to hack Wi-Fi (using airgeddon) (72.8%)
- How to hack Wi-Fi with a normal adapter without monitor mode (66.8%)
- How to hack Wi-Fi in Windows (65%)
- Brute-Force Router Web Forms (RANDOM - 0.8%)