How to Install Total Commander Counterpart in Kali Linux
Double Commander is Analog of Total Commander for Linux
Double Commander is a twin-panel (commander-style) file manager (GTK2).
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
This package contains the GTK2 user interface.
- Unicode support
- Tabbed interface
- Multi-rename tool
- Custom columns
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- All operations working in background
- Extended search function with full text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
Hot to install Double Commander in Kali Linux
To install Double Commander in Linux execute the following command:
sudo apt install doublecmd-gtk
You can launch Double Commander from menu or in console:
Double Commander has many options to configure:
Double Commander is also available for Windows.
- How to install Intercepter-NG in Linux (73%)
- How to install Router Scan (60.4%)
- How to update Kali Linux (54.3%)
- How to replace Default Desktop Environment with Cinnamon in Kali Linux (54.3%)
- How to configure Kali Linux to use a static IP address (54.3%)
- How to run Armitage in Arch Linux and BlackArch (RANDOM - 16.3%)